Human body equivalent phantom
A phantom that mimics electrical properties - dielectric constant and conductivity - of a human body in HF band, microwave band, and millimeter-wave band enables Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) measurements in electromagnetic radiation tests.
- Evaluation of interactions between the human body and mobile devices, RFID tags, medical devices, and wireless EV charging systems, etc.
- Evaluation of SAR by thermography as well as by thin probes
- Mimicking dielectric constants of human tissues over the wide frequency range from Low-frequency to millimeter wave
- Elastic semisolid materials and filling gel phantoms
- Evaluation of wearable and implantable wireless devices
Semisolid phantom prototype for millimeter waves Comparative evaluation of the semisolid phantom prototype by AET and the broadband frequency characteristics